9/06/2009

Yahoo Buzz Gets You Into Search Engines

Local Google Advertising on Yahoo's Buzz

  • 51
  • M
  • Frederick, Maryland

“teaching how college kids can earn $100 setting up a company facebook page…”

» More info

My Activity

You were the first to buzz this up! (Undo) - Sep 3, 2009
You commented on this! - Sep 3, 2009
“When sanitizing air ducts you want to make sure the air duct cleaning company uses safe; effective EPA approved products that are safe for people, pets, and the environment. An atomizer fogs the sanitizing product throughout the entire ventilation …”
You were the first to buzz this up! (Undo) - Sep 3, 2009
You commented on this! - Aug 23, 2009
“Maryland Air Duct Cleaning $30 off first time heating and air conditioning air duct cleaning customers ”
You were the first to buzz this up! (Undo) - Aug 23, 2009
You commented on this! - Aug 10, 2009
“Glowing Reviews… links are currency (a lot of people still don’t know that, for example the Associated Press?) reviews are worth money… If you want something from me and don’t have the scratch to pay for it, leave an honest testimonial on …”
You were the first to buzz this up! (Undo) - Aug 10, 2009
“Bing users tend to be older, less computer savvy, but their money is green! Now to see how good my Yahoo search results are.. .what good is an SEO firm if they can't get themselves to be top ranked? ”
You were the first to buzz this up! (Undo) - Aug 8, 2009


How to Dominate Google Rankings


2 comments:

Christopher Hegg said...

I didn't know anything about this... You really opened my eyes to something new.THNAKS

David Bruce Jr said...

You're welcome.
Yahoo Buzz is in a unique position compared to most other social bookmarking sites: Google seems to favor Yahoo products (like Flickr for example), Buzz gets (in my humble opinion) "extra credit" in passing Google PageRank.

Consider this possibility:
If Yahoo "went under", what would that mean to Google? On one hand Google's stock holders would stand on their wallets and decry victory, on the other the Obamunists would very likely demand hearings on breaking Google up, the Anti Trust Zealots would have a field day.

In my opinion, Google seems to favor bookmarks left on Yahoo Buzz, and they seem to favor company photos on Yahoo's Flickr over other alternatives.

So many social bookmarking sites are overrun by link dumpers (link spammers) seeking that coveted "dofollow" backlink, that the beleaguered admins resort to making the bookmarks left "nofollow".

Yahoo Buzz bookmarks are dofollow.

And to ensure my clients, followers, avid readers, any one who owes me a favor, anyone who wants something from me... I make it easy for them to find my Buzzes so they can Buzz them up!
(shameless self promotion, I know, but if I don't do it... who is?)