11/09/2008

Page One of Frederick News Post

Professional Press Releases that get YOUR Frederick MD company on the FRONT PAGE of the Frederick News Post!

frederickwebpromotions.com

FNP screen shot

Two months ago, two of my friends asked me if I could make a website for them.
Jason and Patrick suggested that since in the past, I had made a few local company websites for free because I needed a portfolio, perhaps I could make a website for them.

I agreed and needed to teach them how to set up a tiny business and had to teach them how to market a business. I have run a dozen businesses over the past 30 years so I knew a thing or two about it.

They did bike repair on the side, there is a demand for custom mountain bikes in Frederick Maryland.

I told them you have ZERO chance of going up against the established competition even up... but you DO do things that the big well bike shops don't, can't and wouldn't if they wanted to.

So I came up with the concept of Mobile Bike Repair... Bike Mechanics that do Road Calls and I did for them what I do for other Frederick Small Businesses:

Created Two Business Blogs
Got those Blogs at the top of Google™
Created a Online Press Release Campaign


Guess who read my copy and put that same copy almost Word for Word on the FRONT PAGE of the Frederick News Post??

And my handiwork showed up in the third largest newspaper in the entire State of Maryland on my BIRTHDAY no less.

What a birthday present!!!!

I "created" this company out of thin air, just to see if I could and within 60 days this "company" is written up on the FNP front page...

Now this thanksgiving I have a LOT to be thankful for.

Now I have an "in" with the FNP?

The next time I want or need to do a Press Release, someone at the FNP already knows who I am, has seen my work, thought enough of my work to put it on the FRONT PAGE (section A1)

Would you like to have YOUR company written up in the paper????

Call 301 363-8206
David Bruce
Frederick Web Promotions
frederickwebpromotions.com


How to Dominate Google Rankings


Sign up for Clickbank's Online Credit Card Processing

No comments: